IMS aims to promote research, education, clinical studies, and workshops to improve prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of multiple myeloma and related disorders for patients worldwide. The International Myeloma Society is an organization that fosters scientific exchange and will be responsible for the final selection of the International Myeloma Workshops.
You are invited to become a member of the International Myeloma Society.
IMS membership entitles each individual to sponsor one abstract to each IMS Meeting. Other membership privileges and benefits include:
- Sponsor abstract at IMW
- A copy of the abstract and education book produced for the International Myeloma Workshop
- Discounted registration fees at IMW and IMS sponsored events
- An effective voice for myeloma advocacy
- Free online subscription to the journal Clinical Lymphoma and Myeloma
- Eligible to be a candidate for Board of Directors, Subcommittee’s, Awards, Travel Grants, Host the IMW
- Nomination and election process
- Access to the slides from ASH
The dues will be $100 per year or $180 for a two year membership, and are used to support:
- Future International Myeloma Workshops with a discounted registration fee for IMW and IMS sponsored events
- Provide travel grants to the Workshops for young investigators
- Support the Bart Barlogie and Ken Anderson awards